FIM ISDE Support Programme
RIEJU CONTINUE THEIR FIM ISDE SUPPORT PROGRAMME
We are thrilled to announce that Rieju Factory Racing will be making a comeback at the FIM International Six Days of Enduro, set to take place in San Juan, Argentina from the 6th to the 11th of November 2023. We are excited to offer competitors the option of renting our factory models with or without assistance, providing them with the opportunity to ride the MR SIXDAYS ARGENTINA models which are fully equipped and race-ready. Riders can choose between 250cc or 300cc capacity machines, tailored to meet their preferences and needs.
The bikes available for rent are managed by the same team that assists our factory riders in the World Championship, ensuring that riders receive the same level of support and attention that our professionals do. We are dedicated to providing our riders with the best possible experience, and we are confident that our rental package will offer an unparalleled racing experience at the FIM International Six Days of Enduro.
We look forward to seeing our riders on the track and wish all competitors the best of luck in this exciting event.
MOTORCYCLE RENTAL AND ASSISTANCE
The rental includes:
- MR SIX DAYS Argentina model (available in 250cc and 300cc).
- Transport costs of the motorbikes to the ISDE event.
- Motorbike registration and insurance.
The assistance includes:
- Access to RIEJU facilities in the Paddock and at the assistance points.
- Technical and mechanical assistance and advice on race days.
- Storage box for personal belongings in the Paddock.
- Fuel for race days.
- GRO lubricants.
- Personalised tool kit.
- Original spare parts service*.
- 6 filters, one per day.
- 1 front tyre (in addition to the one fitted to the bike).
- 1 rear tyre (in addition to the one fitted to the bike)
- 1 Set of Mousses.
- Technical assistance within FIM rules.
- One racing kit (Race shirt, trousers and gloves).
- Catering (drinks, snacks, fruit, etc) in the paddock during the race.
- Lunch at the end of each day.
Important note: Spare parts consumed will be paid for as part of the price of the assistance service. The price of the spare parts will be RRP with a 40% discount.
The price of the rental and assistance will be €4,650 (EURO).
The deadline for booking rental and assistance is the 31st of July 2023.
Register by sending an email to email@example.com
- Spain’s oldest active manufacturer. A family business with 100%-owned capital.
- It produces 20,000 vehicles/year in 38 different models.
- It exports 90% of its production to more than 35 countries. Direct distribution in Spain, Italy, France and the United Kingdom.
- A consolidated track record and experience in the sector, with more than 500,000 units manufactured.
- Since 2006 it’s been the market leader in Spain and Europe with a 32% market share (in 50 cc).
- Europe’s leading brand in low-capacity motorbikes with a gearbox.
- A pioneer in the production of custom motorbikes since 2006.
- Concerned about sustainability, it started producing electric motorbikes in 2010.
- Gross income 2021: €48M.