WHES Round 4 – RIVERHILL RUMBLE
Sam Rogers TAKES FIRST PLACE
The West Australian Hard Enduro Series (WHES) 4th round took place on the 22nd of July. The week leading up to the race, Bridgetown experienced a huge amount of rain which made for a testing track on Saturday. Thankfully the weather cleared up and the riders were treated to blue skies. After tackling the first lap, the dirt dried out which lead to grippy and competitive conditions, which gave the riders all the reason they needed to push hard.
Gold: 4.0 hours + lead lap
Silver: 3.5 hours + lead lap
Bronze: 3.0 hours + lead lap
Official results for round 4:
Gold Class by Enduro Parts Australia
🥇 Sam Rogers
Silver Class by Savage Motorcycles
🥇 Halen Wickert
🥈 James Oremek
🥉 Peter Mountain
Bronze Class by Bunbury KTM
🥇 Jayden Dalton
🥈 Riley Goodlad
🥉 Harris Baxter-Green
Images courtesy of Ben Lovett
Official timing results indicate that Sam Rogers was the only rider to complete all 4 laps within the Gold Category Race.
“Super happy to come away with the win being my first win of the season and in my racing career! These bikes really know how to tackle the hard stuff! The MR300 PRO hadn’t missed a beat all day, combined with the MITAS MX-MH double green tyres, I seemed to find more grip than everyone else which made my life a whole lot easier.”
– Sam Rogers
- Spain’s oldest active manufacturer. A family business with 100%-owned capital.
- It produces 20,000 vehicles/year in 38 different models.
- It exports 90% of its production to more than 35 countries. Direct distribution in Spain, Italy, France and the United Kingdom.
- A consolidated track record and experience in the sector, with more than 500,000 units manufactured.
- Since 2006 it’s been the market leader in Spain and Europe with a 32% market share (in 50 cc).
- Europe’s leading brand in low-capacity motorbikes with a gearbox.
- A pioneer in the production of custom motorbikes since 2006.
- Concerned about sustainability, it started producing electric motorbikes in 2010.