Rieju selects Alfredo Gómez for 2023 Season
Rieju trust on Alfredo Gómez
For the 2023 season, Rieju has chosen Alfredo Gómez, one of the best Hard Enduro riders in the world, he started his career in this modality in 2012 and since then has achieved great success. He will compete with his MR300 and we will see him in action as part of the RIEJU FACTORY TEAM in the Hard Enduro World Championship and in some Superenduro World Championship races.
Alfredo Gómez will debut on December 10th in the first round of the World Superenduro Championship in Poland.
Don’t miss all our news to follow our rider closely!
- Spain’s oldest active manufacturer. A family business with 100%-owned capital.
- It produces 20,000 vehicles/year in 38 different models.
- It exports 90% of its production to more than 35 countries. Direct distribution in Spain, Italy, France and the United Kingdom.
- A consolidated track record and experience in the sector, with more than 500,000 units manufactured.
- Since 2006 it’s been the market leader in Spain and Europe with a 32% market share (in 50 cc).
- Europe’s leading brand in low-capacity motorbikes with a gearbox.
- A pioneer in the production of custom motorbikes since 2006.
- Concerned about sustainability, it started producing electric motorbikes in 2010.
- Gross income 2021: €48M.